Wednesday, May 6, 2009

System Application

So I have been struggling a little with my idea for my system application, and I finally think I have a strong concept of what I want to do, I just need to implement it.  So I am going to do a simple, easy homepage. The design of it would be similar to the design of other pages.  Then I want to create the blog and news link because I got a lot of information from homeowners on what they would want to know/learn about from a company like Menno.  
This is what I have for the simple homepage.  The blog page would be similar, but with less of the image showing and more text and information.

~J

1 comment:

  1. The menno wordmark in the upper left corner still is the strongest element– and here on top of a full bleed photograph it works really well. The image has room to breathe, but the logo is still strong. Text looks ok, the drop shadow feels too separated from the other shape.

    ReplyDelete