Friday, April 24, 2009

Idea Gathering for System Application

So not really sure what types of information I should be supplying to customers I sought out some information from current home owners. The information I got in return was really helpful.

A lot of them seemed to really like the idea of a newsletter of some sort or another. They also gave me a lot of info on different types of information they would want to know. The best suggestion was to have an "ask the expert" kind of question. They also suggested have a rewards or discounted program. This idea was expressed in several ways - either a "AAA for your house" sort of plan that Menno could offer, a recommendation section of recommending local experts, or coupons and discounts on things that have to do with your home. I also got a good amount of recommendations on the types of things that a homeowner wants information on.

I am not entirely certain yet what I am going to produce but I am strongly leaning toward a newsletter or information booklet of sorts.

I also intend on refining my materials from my system application to address some of the issues borught us on critique

~J

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan– seems like asking homeowners gave you a good sense of direction, now you just have to make the executive decision! You might even do an overview front/back postcard that describes the different services Menno offers (i.e., insurance, discounts, advice, etc) – but be sure to give them Menno-esque names!

    ReplyDelete